We're more than halfway through 2019, and it's time to take a look at what's been trending on the blog. Here are the top 5 posts from the first half of the year.
5. Network and membership updates for July 1In the number 5 spot, this post was a reminder that many of your patients could be changing plans in July, including members of large plans like the Group Insurance Commission. Read post
4. Hot off the press! New Partners employee health plan ID cardsThis is the first of two posts about ID cards that made it on our top five list. Read post
3. iHeart Champion program in the newsOur collaboration with Brigham Health proved to be big news in January. Read post
2. Coming soon: New ID cards and moreIt's always popular when we provide practical guides to our products, and this overview of our AllWays Health Partners ID cards was no exception. Read post
1. The AllWays Health Partners media campaign is underwayIn our #1 post, readers got a preview of our fall advertising campaign featuring innovations like our Customer Loyalty program. Read post
Put your Comment Below.